3 réponses à ce sujet

#1 Amasu

Amasu

Dancing Machine

• Membre
  • PipPip
  • 155 messages

Posté 23 juin 2018 - 13:25

Une nouvel exposition On The Wall qui sera présentée à la National Portrait Gallery de Londres à partir du 28 juin, on y decouvre 2 livres dont 1 "Exclusive to the National Portrait Gallery" , lien https://npgshop.org....michael-jackson

Donc d'abord le livre exclu qui se nomme A CELEBRATION, avec une centaine d'illustration format 170 x 140mm  (£12.50) 
Citation du site
“ Music has been my outlet, my gift to all of the lovers in this world. Through it – my music – I know I will live forever.” Michael Jackson

This remarkable collection of images, drawn from a wide variety of sources, charts the life of an extraordinary artist – from his emerging fame as a child prodigy singing alongside his brothers in the late sixties and seventies, to his status as an international superstar. Pages recalling his early years with the Jackson 5 are followed by a section of photographs of Michael alongside famous friends, collaborators and admirers. There are dynamic shots of the King of Pop at the height of his powers as a solo artist and poignant images from his final months, publicising and rehearsing for the ultimately unrealised ‘This Is It’ concert series.

The photographs are complemented by a selection of quotations by Michael himself, and by many of the friends and associates who knew him well. The book also includes a select discography and a chronology that highlights key moments in Michael’s career."

MJ_CELEBRATION_B01.jpg?v=1529406051
MJ_CELEBRATION_C.jpg?v=1529406075

Et le livre au nom de l'expo ON THE WALL, livre retraçant l'expo  plus de 120 illustrations format 280 x 275mm (£35.00) 
Citation du site
"Michael Jackson, one of the most successful recording artists of all time, also has the distinction of being the most depicted cultural figure; an inspiration for an extraordinary array of leading artists – from Andy Warhol and Isa Genzken to David Hammons and Glenn Ligon – working in a variety of styles and media. This book, which accompanies a major exhibition, examines their artistic responses to an enduring international icon."

MJ_COVER_B.jpg?v=1529506440
MJ_CAT_H.jpg?v=1529506440
MJ_CAT_I.jpg?v=1529506440

npgshop.org / MJackson.fr

Modifié par benzo, 26 juin 2018 - 07:41.
Cf. Charte

#2 Neverneverland

Neverneverland

Bad

• Membre
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 971 messages
  • Lieu : Neverland une place au soleil

Posté 02 juillet 2018 - 16:13

Merci, Amasu.

#3 You Are Not Alone Michael

You Are Not Alone Michael

Beat It

• Membre
  • PipPipPip
  • 404 messages
  • Lieu : From Motown to This Is It...

Posté 02 juillet 2018 - 22:04

Merci Amasu !

Je vais peut-être y aller à Paris...

THEY WANTED MJ LIVE, WE WANTED MJ ALIVE

michael_jackson_tribute_sig_by_hfx_graph

#4 Amasu

Amasu

Dancing Machine

• Membre
  • PipPip
  • 155 messages

Posté 10 juillet 2018 - 14:38

Je monte exprès pour ça perso! 

0 utilisateur(s) li(sen)t ce sujet

0 membre(s), 0 invité(s), 0 utilisateur(s) anonyme(s)

Site fondé par Rémy Bigot.